Nailab Seed Limited (NSL) an angel fund founded by Nailab is calling for applications for seed stage capital.
The fund will invest in East African startups that make a smart use of technology. The investment will be a convertible note of up to KES 2.5M, with a maturity of 24 months and a 6-month grace period. The startups to be funded will have to meet the criteria below:
- Product validation/proof of concept should be in place.
- Your team should consists of driven and committed entrepreneurs.
- Your product is highly scalable.
- The idea should be technologically driven
- The business should be duly registered and operational in Kenya
- Idea/product should demonstrate a clear social or economic Idea/product should be ready to launch within six months
- The startup should have an innovative product or service.
The investment will be geared towards accelerating the startups growth to realize more economic returns.